Cycliq Fly12 / Fly6 USB Lightset + Camera
Now AU$549.99 AU$639.99
Brought to you by ABC Bikes Liverpool
Pairing the Cycliq Fly12 & Fly6 lights will supply front and rear camera footage along with the safety of 400 / 30 lumens of light output. You'll never feel safer!!
Cycliq Fly12 USB Front Light + Camera
- 1080p HD Video Recording - With video captured in stunning HD, Fly12 is the world's first front camera and light combination. Looping video and 1 button footage protection ensures you never miss the action
- 400 Lumen Light - Smashing out a massive 400 Lumen of light, Fly12 is your ultimate accessory for low light or night time navigation. Multiple lighting modes available including flashing, solid, pulse & off!
- 10 Hour Battery - Going for a long ride? Fly12 has got you covered with up to 10 hours of battery life (camera mode). Finally, you have a camera that lasts as long as you do
- Nano Technology - Fly12 is designed by cyclists for any ride you can imagine. Utilising the latest nano technology means Fly12 is safeguarded against any weather nature throws at you
- WiFi & Bluetooth - Fly12 connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth and WiFi allowing you to adjust your settings and more
- CycliqPlus App - Connect your Fly12 to the CycliqPlus App to view and edit your videos. Share your action with friends and social media channels
- Strava Integration - Pushing some serious watts or breaking the land speed record and had no-one around to witness it? You can overlay Strava metrics onto the video right from your iPhone for instant sharing
- You can add tramlines to your footage showing lawful passing distance from your bike. Configure the settings to suit your jurisdiction and camera set up. Include a map of where you were riding using Strava GPS data
- Alarm - Smart alarm works via Bluetooth arming your bike while you grab a coffee. When your Fly12 detects movement an alert pops up on your iPhone & your Fly12 sounds an alarm, turns the camera & flashing lights on to warn off would-be thieves!
- Incident video protection - Your Fly12 comes equiped with incident protection so if you are unable to save your footage after a nasty incident, Fly12 will protect the important footage for you
- MicroSD - Every Fly12 is shipped with a 16GB microSD class 10 memory card pre-installed, so you can be on the road straight out of the box
- Micro USB - Just captured an epic ride and looking forward to creating that sick edit? Fly12 comes with a microUSB cable to quickly drag the .MP4 footage onto your computer
Cycliq Fly6 USB Rear Light + Camera
- 720p HD Camera - Recording what happens behind you in crisp 720 HD video and audio. With looping video for easy, set- and-forget use, Fly6 has your back
- 30 Lumen Light - Super bright 30 lumen tail-light includes adjustable lighting modes and memory settings
- Up to 6 Hours of Battery - With up to 6 hours of camera and light function the challenge will be who has the longest battery - you or Fly6
- Nano Technology - Using the latest nano technology, Fly6 is safeguarded against any wet weather nature can throw at you
- MicroSD - Every Fly6 is shipped with an 8GB microSD class 10 memory card pre-installed, so you can be up and away straight out of the box
- USB - Charge your Fly6 with the provided USB cable. Download your footage by connecting it to your computer
- Seat post mounting - Attaches easily to any seat post. Simply mount and press the button to power your light and camera
- Incident protection technology - Your Fly6 comes equipped with incident protection so if you are unable to save your footage after a nasty incident, Fly6 will protect the important footage for you
** Unfortunately due to manufacturer warranties we are unable to ship bikes **
"Bringing People and Bikes Together"
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon 9am - 5:30pm
Tue 9am - 5:30pm
Wed 9am - 5:30pm
Thu 9am - 8pm
Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Sat 9am - 4pm
Sun 10am - 4pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Products are delivered Australia wide using Couriers Please or Australia Post with tracking information. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left with contact information for collection.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, merchants offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.