The Cycliq Fly6 combines a 30 lumen rear light with a 720p action camera mounted in a weatherproof housing. The Fly6 mounts behind your saddle to capture all the action going on behind you.
Watching Your Back
- 720p HD Camera - Recording what happens behind you in crisp 720 HD video and audio. With looping video for easy, set- and-forget use, Fly6 has your back
- 30 Lumen Light - Super bright 30 lumen tail-light includes adjustable lighting modes and memory settings
Power to the People
- Up to 6 Hours of Battery - With up to 6 hours of camera and light function the challenge will be who has the longest battery - you or Fly6
Come Rain or Shine
- Nano Technology - Using the latest nano technology, Fly6 is safeguarded against any wet weather nature can throw at you
Ready from the Get-Go
- MicroSD - Every Fly6 is shipped with an 8GB microSD class 10 memory card pre-installed, so you can be up and away straight out of the box
- USB - Charge your Fly6 with the provided USB cable. Download your footage by connecting it to your computer
One Size Fits All
- Seat post mounting - Attaches easily to any seat post. Simply mount and press the button to power your light and camera
Never Off Guard
- Incident protection technology - Your Fly6 comes equipped with incident protection so if you are unable to save your footage after a nasty incident, Fly6 will protect the important footage for you
** Unfortunately due to manufacturer warranties we are unable to ship bikes **
"Bringing People and Bikes Together"
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon 9am - 5:30pm
Tue 9am - 5:30pm
Wed 9am - 5:30pm
Thu 9am - 8pm
Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Sat 9am - 4pm
Sun 10am - 4pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Products are delivered Australia wide using Couriers Please or Australia Post with tracking information. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left with contact information for collection.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, merchants offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.