Perfect Home Mechanic Repair Kit comprising of the Vulcan Economy Repair Stand and the SuperB 21pc Tool Set.
Vulcan Economy Repair Stand
- Quick release work clamp
- Stable, height adjustable bicycle workstation
- Quick release clamps for easy assembly and storage
- Multi purpose tool tray with magnetic compartment
- Clamp suitable for frame tubing from 25mm to 40mm diameter
- Bicycle can be rotated into multiple positions
- Ultra stable 4 leg base
- Max load 20kg
- Telescopic height adjustment (105-190cm)
- Adjustable brace for front wheel stability
SuperB 21pc Tool Set
- Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear sprockets
- 2 in 1 cotterless crank tool for both standard square type and Shimano® octalink, ISIS Drive® system, Power Spline or Power Drive bottom bracket interface
- Multi-function pedal wrench, 15 mm pedal wrench with 8 / 10 mm hex wrench
- Freewheel remover for Shimano® HG cassettes
- Chain rivet extractor, for 3/32" to 3/16" chains and 8, 9 & 10 speed chains
- B.B. wrench, for Shimano® Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP®, FSA® MegaExo, Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque, TOKEN® and other external bottom brackets
- Crank installation tool
- Hex key, size: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 mm, with a holder to use with hex key as being a handle
- Patch repair kit, self-adhesive patch x 6, sandpaper x 1
- Spoke wrench, 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.5 mm
- Adaptor 8 mm hex x 1/2" Drive
- Double-ended Torx® key, T25
- Tire levers
** Unfortunately due to manufacturer warranties we are unable to ship bikes **
"Bringing People and Bikes Together"
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon 9am - 5:30pm
Tue 9am - 5:30pm
Wed 9am - 5:30pm
Thu 9am - 8pm
Fri 9am - 5:30pm
Sat 9am - 4pm
Sun 10am - 4pm
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Products are delivered Australia wide using Couriers Please or Australia Post with tracking information. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left with contact information for collection.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, merchants offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.